Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Visakhapatnam invites applications from dynamic, result-oriented, aspiring individuals for recruitment position of Operations Technicians and Boiler Technicians at Vishakhapatnam. The Online registration opens from 8 May 2017 and closes on 8 June 2017.
The details of vacancy and other requirements are mentioned below:
Name of the post:
- Operations Technicians: 50
- Boiler Technicians: 10
- Candidates should have passed qualifying Diploma examinations in relevant disciplines. All the qualifications should be full-time regular course recognized by respective State Board or applicable competent authority. Courses offered through part-time or distance mode for employed person will not be entertained for the purpose of educational eligibility criteria.
- Candidates possessing higher qualification such as the degree in engineering, AMIE etc. are not eligible for consideration and need not apply.
- Candidates (belonging to General and OBC-NC category) should have secured minimum 60% (aggregate in all semesters/years) marks in qualifying diploma examinations, relaxed to 50% (aggregate in all semesters/years) marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Candidate's age should not exceed 25 Years as on 1 May 2017. Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
- Candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 40,000/- Per Month.
How is the selection procedure done?
- Candidates are selected on the basis of Written Test and Skill Test.
- A Non-refundable fee of 600/- (fee inclusive of service tax @ 15% and bank charges of 35/-) for General and OBC Category Candidates. This fee exempted for SC, ST and PWD Category Candidates. The fee payment through challan at State Bank of India (SBI) (OR) Online Payment through Debit / Credit card.
How to Apply?
- Eligible Candidates are required to fill Online Application Form through Hindustan Petroleum Website.
The last date for submission of online applications is 8 June 2017 up to 23:59 Hours.