The Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) has declared the result of Kangra Central Cooperative Bank examination (written) on the official website. All those candidates who had appeared for the same are required to check their respective results at the official website.
A notification has also been released, providing details of the number of candidates who applied, appeared and cleared the written test.
When was the KCCB exam conducted?
The examination was conducted on July 8, 9 and 23, 2017.
Why was the exam conducted?
The exam was conducted for filling 216 vacancies of assistant manager (Grade III), Junior Computer Programmer (Grade III), Clerk (Grade 1V General public, trained secretary, employees of cooperative society quota) and computer operators of Kangra Central Cooperative Bank, Dharamshala.
How to check the results of KCCB?
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link 'Notifications'.
- Click on the link for 'Notification Regarding Declaration of Written Exam Results for Various Posts in KCCB 2017'.
- A pdf page will open, containing the roll numbers of selected candidates.
- Download the same and take a printout for future reference.
The Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, Dharamshala came into existence in 1969. The Education Board prescribes syllabus, courses of instructions and text books for school education in Himachal Pradesh besides conducting examinations based on courses listed.