The Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) released the results of Class 12 exam 2017. All the candidates can check their results on the official website.
How to check the results?
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on the "Results" tab in the "Student corner".
- Click on the link to the HPBOSE class 12 results which will be displayed once the results are announced.
- Enter all the required information.
- Click to submit.
- Results will be displayed.
- Download and take a printout of the same.
For getting the results on SMS, students need to send the following SMS to 56263:
SMS - HPROLL NUMBER - Send it to 56263
Note: Result portals usually do not respond when it is encountered with a heavy volume of users, so, the candidates are advised to have patience.
HPBOSE, Dharamshala started functioning in 1969 as per Himachal Pradesh Act No. 14 of 1968. The head-quarter of the board was earlier located at Shimla but was later shifted to Dharamshala in January 1983. Over 8000 schools are affiliated with this board.
For more information, all the candidates can check the official website of the board.