The Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (HPBoSE) has started accepting the HP TET 2021 application forms. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility conditions set by the Board can apply online on the official website - hpbose.org. One can apply for HP TET 2021 till June 13. The HP TET exam is conducted to shortlist candidates for teachers in government schools across the state of Himachal Pradesh. Explore HP TET 2021 registration process, exam dates and other details.
HP TET 2021 (June Session)
|Exam||Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HP TET)|
|Board||Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (HPBoSE)|
|HP TET Application Forms||May 24 to June 13, 2021|
|Last Date To Pay Fees||June 14 to 18, 2021|
|HP TET Admit Card||10 days before the exam|
|HP TET Exam Date||July 4 to 18, 2021|
|HP TET Answer Key||July 2021|
|HP TET Result Date||August 2021|
HP TET 2021 Registration: How To Apply Online?
- Visit the official website of HPBoSE - www.hpbose.org
- Find the HP TET 2021 (June) session application link on the homepage.
- Read the instructions meticulously.
- Click on the tab of "New candidate" to register.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields including the subject for which you want to appear for the exam.
- Upload all required documents to complete the HP TET 2021 registration process.
- Pay the registration fee
- Submit the HP TET application form 2021 and keep a hard copy of the same for future reference.
Candidates should pay Rs 800 as an application fee to complete the HP TET registration process. It is Rs 500 for candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC and PHH categories.
Every year, the HPBoSE conducts the HP TET (state-level teacher eligibility test) twice a year. The written exam is conducted to shortlist the candidates for teachers in government schools across the state of Himachal Pradesh. The qualified candidates can seek the teaching profession for Primary (Class 1 to 5) and Senior (Class 6 to 8).