Department of Post Himachal Pradesh Circle has invited application for the recruitment of Postal Assistant and Postman under Sports Quota. Candidates may apply before November 20, 2017.
HP Postal Circle Recruitment Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Postal Assistant, Postman- Sports Quota
- Number of Posts: 08 (Postal Assistant-07, Postman-01)
- Location: Himachal Pradesh
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination or 12th class examination from a recognized board with English as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates must fulfill the required sports qualification as mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for HP Postal Circle Recruitment?
- Interested candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with the self attested photocopies of relevant certificates and photograph , payment slip and two self addressed envelope (10×23) affixed with Rs.45/- postal stamps in an envelope to the Chief Post Master General (R & E section) , H.P. Circle, Kasumpati, Shimla (HP)- 171009 on or before November 20, 2017.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of educational and sports qualification. For details check the notification.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 5200-20200/-+ Rs.2400/- per month.
- For UR/OBC- Rs.100/-+ Rs.300/- as Exam Fee
- For SC/ST/ESM/Women- Rs.100/-+no exam fee
- The application fee can be paid through offline mode. For details, check the notification.
(As on November 20, 2017)
The candidates applying for the posts must fulfill the below-mentioned age limit:
- Minimum-18 years
- Maximum-27 years
- Age Relaxation: As per rules
- Last date of form submission: November 20, 2017
For more details about the job notification, click here.