The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Thiruvananthapuram is all set to conduct Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical (KEAM) 2014 for admission to Medical, Engineering, Agriculture, Veterinary, Fisheries and Architecture courses in the institutes of Kerala, commencing in 2014.
KEAM 2014 will be held from 21st to 23rd April 2014.
Here are some of the important preparation tips to crack the KEAM 2014 entrance examination.
- While doing calculations in mathematics, use short methods and skip unimportant steps to save your time.
- Try to solve easy and average questions first as it will help you utilize your time wisely. Go in for the toughest questions after finishing the rest.
- Analyse those areas where you are taking much time to solve the problems.
- The more you practice, the more confident and perfect you will become to attempt more questions. Practice quality questions more, as doing hundred quality questions is better than doing thousands of questions.
- Try to finish the paper before the stipulated time, so that in the end you get a few minutes to revise your paper. It's good that you know almost all the answers but revision is a must.
- Prepare according to the exam pattern.
Also Read: KEAM 2014 Pattern and Scheme
Last minute tips:
- Visit the venue of the test before the exam day, if you are not very familiar with the city geography.
- Try to reach the exam centre at least half an hour before the examination begins.
- Double check your admit card, identity proof and writing instruments.
- Do not panic even if you haven't been able to cover some portions. Panic is only going to reduce your efficiency on the exam day.
- Have proper sleep the night before the exam.