The government of West Bengal, Office of the District Magistrate Chinsurah Hooghly has invited applications for the hiring of LDC, Typist, Steno, and Others. Candidates can apply to these posts before October 10, 2017.
Hooghly District Court Vacancy details:
- Name of the posts: LDC, Typist, Steno, and Others
- Total Number of Posts: 75
- Applicant's age should be minimum 18 years.
- Age relaxation benefits to the reserved candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
- Candidates should have completed 8th /10th or equivalent examination from a recognized Board/University.
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Test and Interview conducted by Office of the District Magistrate, Hooghly.
- For English Stenographer: Rs. 7100/ - Rs. 37,600/ with GP Rs. 3900/-
- For Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 5,400/-Rs. 25,200/- with GP Rs. 2600/-
- English Typist- Copyist: Rs. 5400/- - Rs. 25,200/- +
Grade Pay Rs. 2600/-
- For Process Server: Rs. 5,400/-Rs. 25,200/- with GP Rs. 2300/-
- For Peon: Rs. 4,900/-Rs. 16,200/ with GP Rs. 1700/-
How to apply for the Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who wish to apply for Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2017 need to visit the official website.
- Fill the application form as per guidelines provided in the notification, after downloading it.
- Now attach the Xerox copy of required testimonials and 2 Passport size photograph along with the duly filled application form
- After that must get a printed copy of it and keep it safe for future use.
- Last Date for Receipt of online Application Form: 10 October 2017.