Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 52 contract engineer vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online on or before July 31, 2017.
- Job Name: Contract Engineer
- Posting: Andhra Pradesh
- Deadline: July 31, 2017.
- Contract Engineer: 52 vacancies
- Candidates applying for Contract Engineer should have degree/ diploma or equivalent in Mechanical/ Electrical /Electronics Engineering.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 40000- 50000/- Per Month.
- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on July 31, 2017.
- Contract Engineer: Maximum 25 years
How is the selection process done?
- The candidates are selected based on personal Interview and the last step will be documented verification.
- Applicants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through demand draft in the favor of M/S Hindustan Shipyard Ltd payable at Visakhapatnam.
- General/OBC: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PH: No fee
How to apply for the recruitment of HSL vacancies 2017?
- Applicants may apply online through official website on or before July 31, 2017.
Important Dates to remember:
- The last date to submit the form: July 31, 2017.
The Hindustan Shipyard Ltd, Visakhapatnam was set up in the year 1941 by the Scindia Steam Navigation Company. The Shipyard was partially taken over by Govt. of India in 1952, and HSL became a fully Govt of India owned enterprise in Jul 1961. Presently, this is the largest public sector shipyard in the country and the first yard to obtain ISO 9001-2000 accreditation. Recently, the yard has obtained a certificate of approval of ISO 9001-2008 Certification from IRQS on 09 Nov 2012. Since inception, the yard has delivered 173 vessels of various types and repaired over 1920 vessels.