Haryana Open School Admissions have commenced for the academic year 2018-19. The online registrations for the HOS Class 10 and 12 Examination 2018 has begun on the official website of the Board of School Education Haryana ( BSEH)
The board had announced that the dates to pay the fees for SSE and the Senior Secondary Open School Examination registrations. The students who enroll in the BSEH class 10 and 12 can register and pay the fees on the official website.
In the previous year, 73.44 percent female candidates and a total 57.58 percent of male candidates qualified for the higher education. The board stated that there was a total of 2, 10,867 students who appeared for the class 12 examination. 1,36,008 students passed the exam out of the total. 42, 245 students received compartment and 30,996 students failed the exam. The overall pass percentage as per the board was 64.5 percent.
Important Dates for Haryana Open School Admission 2018-19
The class 10 and 12 candidates can:
- Pay the examination fees and register between Aug 28, 2018 and Sep 11, 2018.
- Pay the exam fee along with late fee of INR 100 between Sep 12, 2018 and Sep 18, 2018.
- Pay the exam fee along with late fee of INR 200 between Sep 19, 2018 and Sep 25, 2018.
- Pay the exam fee along with late fee of INR 300 between Sep 26, 2018 and Oct 1, 2018.
- Pay the exam fee along with late fee of INR 1000 between Oct 2, 2018 and Oct 8, 2018.
How to Apply for Haryana Open School Admission 2018-19
- Visit the official website - www.bseh.org.in
- Find the link that leads to the registration for Class 10 or Class 12
- Read through the instructions
- Register if you haven't and then log in
- Follow the instructions provided on the website and finish the application process
- Pay the application fees before the last date
- After the submission of application, download a copy and take a print out for future use