The Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) announced the results of the class 12 board examination today. Candidates can view their respective results on the official website.
How many students appeared for the exams?
How to check the results?
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Enter all the required details in the prescribed format.
- Click to submit.
- Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the same for future reference.
Total Number of candidates for Class 12 exam:
- Total: 2,50,447 candidates
- In Girls: 92,655
- In Boys: 1,19,626
Important note: The Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) this year made it mandatory for students of classes 10 and 12 to have Aadhaar card while applying for the 2017 examination.
Established in 1969, the board guides the government in different educational matters and also conducts the metric, higher secondary level and other examinations in the state of Haryana. In case students face any problem while filling the form, they can contact 01664-254300 or firstname.lastname@example.org