The Class 10 or Secondary examination results is released by the Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) on their official website. This year, the girls outshone boys by scoring a 73.44 pass percentage while 57.58 per cent boys passed the exam.
When was the HBSE Class 10 exams conducted?
- The exam was conducted on March 7, 2017, at 1618 centers across the state.
How many students appeared for the HBSE Class 10 examination?
- According to reports, a total of 3,88,205 students appeared for the class 10 examination this year.
How to check the results?
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on Class 10 or secondary school results link.
- Enter your roll number and other details in the space provided.
- Click on submit.
- Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the same and take a print out for future reference.
Note: The board on Saturday also released the class 10 and class 12 results for its open school on the official website.
Established in 1969, the board guides the government in different educational matters and also conducts the metric, higher secondary level and other examinations in the state of Haryana.