Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has invited application form for 500 Trade Apprentices Posts. All eligible candidates are required to check eligibility details for HAL Official Notification and apply online on or before May 15, 2017.
More details of HAL Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below:
- No.Of Posts: 500
- Post Name: Trade Apprentices
- All Interested Candidates should have completed ITI or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University.
How is the selection process done?
- Selection will be based on Interview.
How To Apply:
- All eligible candidates may fill the online application form through official website
- Click Here For HAL Apply Online
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: May 15, 2017.
HAL was established as Hindustan Aircraft in Bangalore in 1940 on 23 Dec 1940. Hindustan Aircraft Company was duly incorporated under the Mysore Companies Act as a private Ltd Company. Walchand-Tulsidas-Khatau Ltd was the Managing agency.It first directors were: Mr. Walchand Hirachand, Chairman, Mr.Tulsidas Khilachand, Mr.Dharmsey Mularaj Khatau, Mr.A.N.Raghavachar(Mysore State Representative), Mr.Venkatanaranappa(Mysore State Representative).Company's office was opened at a bungalow called "Eventide" on Domlur Road.The initiative was actively encouraged by the Kingdom of Mysore, especially by its Young Maharaja, H.H.Jayachamarajendra Wadiyar and the Diwan, Sir Mirza Ismail.Walchand had fist approached shareholders of his own company - The Scindia Steam Navigation Company Ltd for diversifying but was refused.