Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has invited application for Staff Nurse Trainee and Lab Technician Trainee for SC/OBC-NCL candidates. Please scroll down to know more about pay scale, eligibility, how to apply, selection procedure and important dates.
Name of the post and Number of posts
- Lab Technician Trainee: 1
- Staff Nurse Trainee: 2
Who is Eligible for the HAL Job?
Qualification: Candidates interested to apply for the above post must be qualified as per the organisations requirement. Qualification becomes manadatory to test the skills and their perseverance in doing a certain job.
- Staff Nurse Trainee: Applicants must have completed PUC with a diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognised university or institution
- Lab Technician Trainee: Applicants must have B.Sc (MLT) from a recognised university or institution
- SC Candidates: 33 years
- OBC-NCL Candidates: 31 years
(Relaxation in age will be provided as per the government norms)
- Lab Technician Trainee: Rs.16,820/- per month
- Staff Nurse Trainee: Rs.15, 910/- per month
How to Apply for the HAL Job?
Candidates who are eligible and interested in this job should apply through the Official Website of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL).
Important Dates Associated with HAL Job:
HAL has listed out the important dates for the recruitment. The details are as follows.
- Last date to apply: June 02, 2016