Applications are invited by Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) for the recruitment for 2 Experimental Test Pilot and Flight Test Engineer Posts. Details of this recruitment is listed below.
Name of the Post and Number of Posts:
- Flight Test Engineer (Rotary Wing) (Grade - VII/ VI): 1 Post.
- Experimental Test Pilot (Rotary Wing) (Grade VII/VI) : 1 Post.
Who is Eligible for the HAL, Bangalore Job?
- Flight Test Engineer: Applicant must be a Qualified Experimental Flight Test Engineer on Rotary Wing Aircraft/Qualified Experimental Flight Test Engineer (Avionics) from ASTE or any recognised foreign School.
- Experimental Test Pilot: Applicant must be a Qualified Experimental Test Pilot on Rotary Wing Aircraft from ASTE or any recognised foreign School.
- 48 years (as on May 11, 2016)
- General & Others: Rs.550/- (Rs.50/- as bank charge through Challan)
- SC/ST: No fee.
- For Grade VII: Rs.36600 to 62000/-
- For Grade VI: Rs.32900 to 58000/-
Location of the Job:
- Bangalore (Karnataka)
How Candidates are Selected for HAL, Bangalore Job?
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply for HAL, Bangalore Job?
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned jobs must see that they are eligible for this job. Once they find themselves eligible they can apply for this job through post in a prescribed format. Do not forget to send the applications along with other necessary documents.
The address where the applications need to be sent is, The Senior Manager (HR), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Corporate Office, 15/1 Cubbon Road, Bangalore - 560001.
Important Dates to Apply for HAL, Bangalore Job:
- Last date to apply: May 11, 2016.