Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (GUVNL) has released a recruitment notification for the Junior Engineer and Junior Assistant posts. The last date to apply for the post if November 02, 2017.
The candidates who are eligible and are interested in the posts can apply on the official website.
There are a total of 855 vacancies available for recruitment.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the posts. The job location is notified as in the state of Gujarat.
Important dates for GUVNL Recruitment 2017
- The last date to submit the online application is November 02, 2017.
- The last date for the payment of the fees is November 04, 2017.
Vacancies for GUVNL Recruitment 2017
- Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) : 782 vacancies
- Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) : 73 vacancies
Eligibility for GUVNL Recruitment 2017
The candidates applying for the Junior Engineer post are required to have a B.E./B.Tech in Electrical Engineering.from a recognized institute.
The candidates applying for the Junior Assistant post must have a Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized institute.
Age Limit as on October 03, 2017.
For the post of Junior Assistant:
- Candidates belonging to General category must be below 30 years.
- Candidates belonging to SC/St categories must be below 35 years.
For the post of Junior Engineers:
- Candidates belonging to General category must be below 35 years.
- Candidates belonging to SC/St categories must be below 40 years.
The candidates need to check the official notification for rules related to age relaxation.
The Selection Process for GUVNL Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on written test and online test
Application Fee for GUVNL Recruitment 20172017
For candidates who belong to SEBC and UR, the fees is Rs. 500 along with Rs. 60 as intimation charges.
The candidates who belong to SC/ST categories have to pay Rs. 250 along with Rs.60 as intimation charges.
How to Apply for GUVNL Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.mgvcl.com
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Make sure you are eligible to apply.
- Click on the application link.
- Fill in the important details.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Submit the details.
- Download and take a print out for future use.