The schedule for the Common Entrance Test (CET) 2018 has been released by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). The timetable has been published on the official website of the University which is ipu.ac.in
GGSIPU CET 2018
The GGSIPU CET 2018 will be held from April 21, 2018 to May 27, 2018 for different courses.
- April 21, 2018: LLM regular, BSc Nursing, MBA IT, MA criminology, MA English, MEd, MSC bio & conv
- April 22, 2018: LE to BTech, MPT, MPT neuro, MPO, BPT/BPP/BScMLT/BASLP/BOT
- Aprli 28, 2018: MSc NRM, MPhil English, MA Economics, MPhil psychiatric social work, BHMCT
- April 29, 2018: MSc EM, BJMC
- May 5, 2018: MAHERIT, MA mass comm, BCom Hons
- May 6, 2018: MTech (tool engineering/nano sc & tech/ robotics & automation), MPhil (clinical psychology), BSc (medical tech RT), MSc (Fernsic science), MTech (engg physics)
- May 12, 2018: BCA, MTech (ECE/DC/SP/RF&M/VLSI/ECE), MTech (chemical engg), BEd, MTech (IT/CSE/IS)
- May 13, 2018: MCA/MCA (SE), BTech
- May 19, 2018: LLB, BTech (Bio tech)
- May 20, 2018: MCA (LE), MSc Nursing, BEd (special ed), BA (Economics hons)
- May 26, 2018: MBA, BBA, PhD entrance
The GGSIPU Common Entrance Test 2018 is going to be conducted in two sessions viz: 10:30 am to 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
The deadline to apply for various courses is April 10, May 1, May 15 and March 23, 2018.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) was established by the Govt. of NCT Delhi on March 28, 1998. It was earlier known as Indraprastha University, which was established as a state university. It was named Indraprastha after the ancient mythological city featured in Mahabharata epic. It was renamed in 2001 as Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) after the Tenth Guru of Sikhs -- Guru Gobind Singh.