An official employment notification has been released by the Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Company Limited, Gujarat Metro Rail announcing the release of its admit cards. The exam will be held online for various posts.
- Station Controller / Train Operator (SC/TO)
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)
- Junior Engineer
When is the Gujarat Metro Rail recruitment exam?
The Gujarat Metro Rail recruitment exam will be held between 1 July 2017 and 3 July 2017.
Gujarat Metro Rail recruitment exam admit cards
Gujarat Metro Rail recruitment exam admit cards have been released. Candidates can now download it from the official website of Gujarat Metro Rail.
How to download the Gujarat Metro Rail recruitment exam admit cards?
In order to download the Gujarat Metro Rail recruitment exam admit cards, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the Gujarat Metro Rail official website gujaratmetrorail.com
- Enter your registration number/ roll number and password or date of birth
- Click Submit
- The admit card will appear on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out for future reference
The last date to download the admit card is 3 July 2017.
Instructions regarding the admit card
- Candidates must take a printout of the admit card and affix a photo.
- Exam call letters must be carried to the exam hall along with a valid photo ID proof. Candidates must also carry a photocopy of the ID proof.
- 'Female candidates who have changed first/ last/ middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof you will not be allowed to appear for the exam.'
Ration card will not be accepted as ID proof for the exam. Candidates must report at the exam venue 30 minutes before the exact time mentioned in the admit card.