The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) announced the results of HSC or class 12 Science exam results.
How many students appeared for the exam?
- A total of 17,59,225 candidates appeared for the class 10 and class 12 exams.
What is the pass percentage of the HSC exam?
- The overall pass percentage of Class 12 Science stream is 86.10 per cent.
How to check the results?
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Enter your roll number.
- After submitting the same, the results will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout for future use.
The board was established on May 1, 1960. The GSEB conducts two (including four-semester type examinations) main examinations - the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) exam for class 10 and the Higher Secondary (School) Certificate (HSC) sem-1,sem-2,sem-3,sem-4,exam for class 12th students in Gujarat.