Gujarat Technological University (GTU) has released the semester exam results for the remedial and regular exams which were conducted on May this year.
Where To Find The GTU Semester Results 2018?
The results can be accessed from the GTU official website. The GTU has also released the BPH Semester 1 remedial May exam results today.
Deadline For Re-evaluation Process
For students, the online re-check or re-assess application can be submitted till August 29 while the affiliated institutes may submit the application till August 30.
How To Check The GTU BE Semester Results 2018?
In order to check the GTU BE 2nd Semester results, follow the steps given below:
- Log on to the results page in the official website of Gujarat Technological University.
- The list of notifications will be displayed on the screen. Click on the link of the semester exam result that you want to check.
- A login screen will appear.
- Fill in your details such as enrollment number and seat number along with the code given there.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on Search
- The results will be displayed on the screen.
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference.
Also Read: BEL Is Hiring 147 Engineers: Apply Now!