Guru Teg Bahadur (GTB) Hospital has released a notification for the appointment of Senior Resident posts for filling up 167 posts. Candidates should appear for walk-in interview on November 14-17, 2017
GTB Hospital Vacancy details:
No. of Vacancies: 167
Post Name: Senior Resident Doctor
End Date to Apply: 6 November 2017
- Dentistry: 03
- Oral Surgery: 01
- Dental Surgery: 01
- Medicine: 12
- Dialysis: 02
- Endocrinology: 04
- ENT: 02
- Surgery (Burns & Plastic): 22
- Pathology: 07
- Microbiology: 02
- Biochemistry: 02
- Pediatrics: 16
- Neurology: 06
- Neurosurgery: 10
- Obst & Gynae: 22
- Orthopedics: 05
- A & E (Surgery): 01
- A & E (Medicine): 01
- Ophthalmology: 01
- Dermatology: 01
- Radiology: 13
- Psychiatry: 01
- Anesthesia: 33
- Clinical Epidemiology: 01
- Candidates applying for this post must have P.G degree or diploma in concerned discipline with relevant experience as per post applied.
- For UR/ General: 40 Years
- For OBC Candidates: 43 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 45 Years
- Selection will be done on the basis of performance in MCQ Test & Interview.
- For UR/ General & OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST category candidates: NIL
- The requisite amount can be paid in the form of Draft drawn in favor of Medical Superintendent, GTB Hospital.
How to apply for GTB Hospital recruitment?
- The required format of application form can be downloaded from official website of the hospital.
- Fill the essential details and attach attested copies of supporting documents with the application form. Forward the application to the following address.
- After that, candidates need to attend the Walk-In-Interview at the institute along with all the original certificates/testimonials & its self-attested photocopies.
R & I Branch, Room No 307, III Floor,
Administrative Block, GTB Hospital
Room no. 331, Establishment - I Branch
3rd floor, Administration Block,
Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital
- Last date of receipt of application form: 6 November 2017
- Date For Interview: 14 to 17 November 2017
- Time of Reporting: 09.00 AM
For more information about the job notification, click here.