Gujarat Secondary Education Recruitment Board (GSERB) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for the Principal posts. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before October 31, 2017.
There are 2329 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified as in the state of Gujarat
Important Dates for GSERB Recruitment 2017
- The online application process began on October 10, 2017.
- The last date to submit the online application form is October 31, 2017.
Eligibility for GSERB Recruitment 2017
- The candidate needs to have a post-graduate degree in any relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- The candidates need to check the official notification for more information related to educational qualification.
Selection Process for GSERB Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on written exam and an Interview.
Application Fee for GSERB Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who belong to General and OBC categories have to pay Rs.100 as application fee.
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST categories have to pay Rs.50 as application fee.
The fee can be paid through online mode- Credit Card, Debit Card or Online Payment.
How to Apply for GSERB Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.gserb.org
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Make sure you are eligible to apply for the position.
- Apply online.
- Fill in the important details in the space provided.
- Upload a scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph and your signature.
- Pay the application fee on or before the last date.
- Submit the application.
- Download a copy.
- Take a print out of the form for future reference.