The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) has released the HSC and SSC result of Purak Pariksha (supplementary exam). Candidates can view their result on the official website.
When was the exam conducted?
- The Gujarat Board had conducted the exam in July. As per the notification on the official website, 80,600 students were registered for SSC Purak examination out of which only 46,171 appeared.
The pass percentage:
- About 13,520 passed the exam taking the pass percentage to 27.7 per cent.
- In the HSC Purak Pariksha, 42,721 students were registered in the Science stream and a total of 39,423 students have appeared in the exams. Among these, only 3008 have passed, taking the pass percentage at 7.63 per cent.
- The annual exams of SSC and HSC were held in March this year, the result of which was announced in May. In SSC exams, about 11.02 lakh students have sat for the examination.
- This year, the board had also arranged the examinations for 142 prisoners in the state.
How to download GSEB SSC, HSC result 2017?
- Go to the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the notification for the SSC results
- Fill in your details like roll number in the fields provided and submit it
- Download your results and take a print out for further reference.
About Gujarat Board:
- The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board was set up in May 1960. The board is mainly responsible for conducting all school level exams and also authorized to prepare a syllabus for secondary school.
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed