The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for 42 Tutor (Class II post) positions in different subjects/disciplines to be appointed across the government medical colleges and institutions in the region. All applications towards the same must be submitted by 17 January 2019 before 1 pm beginning from 02 January 2019.
The recruitment will be for the subjects comprising of Pathology, Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. Candidates seeking application to the post of Tutor under various subjects must not have exceeded 37 years, with a relaxation of 5 years (max up to 45 years) for Women candidates and 10 years (max up to 45 years) for Physically Challenged/PWD.
|Name Of The Posts||Tutor General State Service Class-II|
|Organisation||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS Degree|
|Salary Scale||INR Rs.53,100/- to 1,67,800 per month|
|Application Start Date||January 2, 2019|
|Application End Date||January 17, 2019|
Candidates are required to pay a prescribed fee of Rs. 100 (General) towards application processing. Ex-servicemen, PWD and all the reserved categories are exempted from payment of fees as detailed in the notification.
|Post Name||No Of Vacancies|
|Pathology Tutor Class-II (Special Drive)||15|
|Pathology Tutor Class-II (General Drive)||07|
|Anatomy Tutor Class-II (Special Drive)||02|
|Biochemistry Tutor Class-II||08|
|Physiology Tutor Class-II||06|
|Pharmacology Tutor Class-II||04|
- Candidates apply for Tutor posts under different disciplines/subjects must have an MBBS Degree in the relevant subject/discipline from any university/institution established by or under the Central/State Act in India or any educational institution duly recognized or declared as a deemed University under the UGC Act, 1956 or must possess an equivalent qualification recognized by or under the Medical Council Act (MCT), 1956.
- Candidates must also possess basic computer knowledge and its applications.
- He/She must also possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or Both.
Candidates selected as Tutors for various disciplines/subjects through direct selection by the Gujarat PSC will be under Level 9 (7 CPC) in the scale of Rs.53,100/- to 1,67,800 per month.
How To Apply
- Candidates seeking application to Tutors posts under various disciplines/subjects must get himself/herself registered with the State Medical Council (SMC) under the Indian Medical Council Act (IMCA) of 1956 at the time of registration/application.
- Candidates need to visit the official GPSC website to apply online or can click here
- Click the 'Online Application' icon in GPSC website and select Apply.
- Fill the necessary details and upload photo/signature and click 'Confirm'.
- Take a printout of the submitted application and pay the prescribed fee
For detailed advertisement about Tutors recruitment click here