An employment notification has been released by the Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) inviting candidates to apply for Lecturer (Selection Scale) post.
There are a total of 54 vacancies open for GPSC lecturer recruitment 2017.
Subjects Available for teachers:
The subject that teachers will be recruited to handle are:
- Samhita Siddhant
- Rachana Sharir
- Kriya Sharir
- Rasa Shashtra
- Bhaishajya Kalpana
- Rog Nidan and Vikrit Nidan
- Swastehav Ritta
- Agadatantra and Vidhi Ayurved
- Prashuti and Striroga
- Shalakya Tantra
- Shalya Tantra
- Kaya Chikitsa
- The candidates who are interested for applying must have post-graduate qualification in the respective discipline that they are interested in.
- Candidates must also have "the basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967".
- Adequate knowledge of Sanskrit and Gujarati or Hindi or both.
Candidates must not be more than 47 years as on the last date of application.
Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria as set by the Commission are eligible to apply. Candidates are therefore suggested to go through the official notification released online.
How to apply for GPSC recruitment?
In order to apply for GPSC recruitment 2017, candidates must register themselves at gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
Last date to apply
The last date to apply for the online application process is 1 May 2017 (13.00 hours)
According to GPSC official website, as per the provision of the Constitution of India formation of the Gujarat Public Service Commission has been made on 01-05-1960. Its duty is to conduct examinations for appointment to the services of the State.