Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT-2018) admit card has been released by The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Candidates can download the respective admit card from the official website. GPAT 2018 will be conducted on 21 January 2018.
GPAT is conducted in various cities across India. The GPAT score is accepted by all AICTE-approved institutions/university departments/constituent colleges/affiliated colleges. Scholarships and other financial assistance in the field of Pharmacy are also given on the basis of the GPAT score.
About GPAT 2018 exam pattern:
- The total duration of the test is three hours
- The test comprises a total of 125 questions of four marks each
- For any incorrect answer, negative marking will be done
- For each correct answer, there are 4 marks.
Eligibility criteria for GPAT 2018:
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- They must be Bachelor's degree holders in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates)
- Those who are in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are also eligible for appearing in GPAT exam.
- B.Tech (Pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology) / Equivalent' Students are not eligible to appear for GPAT examination.
How to download GPAT 2018 admit card?
- Go to the official website
- Enter your registration details in the space provided
- Admit cards will be displayed on screen
- Download and take a print out for future reference
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a national level entrance exam conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. This test facilitates institutions to select suitable Pharmacy graduates for admission into the Master's (M.Pharm) program.