Government of West Bengal, Office of the District Programme Co-ordinator MGNREGA & District Magistrate, Hooghly invited applications for the posts of Assistant Engineer, Programme Coordinator, Technical Officer, Assistant Programme Manager, and Programme Manager Accounts. The eligible candidates can apply online on or before 27 December 2015.
Government of West Bengal Vacancy Details:
1. Assistant Engineer: 01 Posts
2. Programme Coordinator: 01 Posts
3. Technical Officer: 01 Posts
4. Assistant Programme Manager: 01 Posts
5. Programme Manager Accounts: 01 Posts
6. Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
7. Computer Assistant: 03 Posts
8. Programme Assistant: 13 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Government of West Bengal Various Jobs:
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Assistant Engineer: Graduate in B.E (Civil).
- Programme Coordinator (TRG & IEC): MSW + 2 year experience in related field of social communication/rural development.
- Technical Officer, Horticulture & Forestry: Honours Graduate with 55% marks in Agricultural Science + 6 months Computer certificate course from a recognized institution.
- Assistant Programme Manager (MIS): BCA with 55% marks or Honours graduate in Computer Science with 55% marks or Graduate in any steam with 'A' level of DOEACC.
- Programme Manager Accounts: M.Com. with at least 50% marks/Intermediate C.A./Intermediate ICWA with at least 2 year experience & certificate course in F.A Packages from a reputed organization.
- Technical Assistant: Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Computer Assistant: Pass in Higher Secondary examination and atleast 6 months formal training in using Computer from a recognized institution & minimum speed of data entry 6,000 key depression per hour.
- Programme Assistant: 10+2 pass with 60% marks in science stream with physics and maths + 6 months Computer certificate course from a recognized institution.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format through Website on or before11 January 2016.
- Last Date to Apply: 27 December 2015.