Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Mumbai, Government of Maharashtra invites applications for the post of Staff Nurse. Interested and eligible candidates should apply in the prescribed format.
Government Of Maharashtra Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Staff Nurse|
|Total No. of Posts||528|
|Age Limit||38 years|
|Selection Process||Written test|
Eligibility Criteria For Government of Maharashtra Recruitment
- General nursing midwife 03 years diploma course or BSc in Nursing from a recognised university/institution.
Application Fee For Government Of Maharashtra Recruitment
- Candidates have to pay Rs 1060 (for open category) & Rs 960 (for reserved category) online.
How To Apply For Government of Maharashtra Recruitment
Candidates should visit the official website.
Click on the advertisement as shown in the screenshot.
Click on the notification to proceed further.
Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully and then apply.
For more information about the Government of Maharashtra Recruitment, click here.
Government Of Maharashtra Recruitment - Important Dates To Remember
- Starting date for the submission of the online application: Feb 22, 2018
- Last date for the submission of the online application: Mar 8, 2018
- Date of examination: Mar 31, 2018