Applications are invited by Goa University (GU) for Laboratory Assistant, Technical Assistant and Library Assistant posts. To know more about pay scale, eligibility, how to apply, selection procedure and important dates scroll down.
Name of the Post and Number of Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 5 Posts
- Library Assistant: 1 Post
- Technical Assistant: 1 Post
Who is Eligible for the Goa University Job?
Qualification: Candidates interested to apply for the above post must be qualified as per the organisations requirement. Qualification becomes manadatory to test the skills and their perseverance in doing a certain job.
- Laboratory Assistant: Candidates should have degree in science from a recognised university or its equivalent. Aspirants should have knowledge of konkani
- Library Assistant: Candidates should have Bachelor's degree in library science from a recognised university/Bachelor's degree from a recognised university with 3 years practical experience in library. Aspirants should have Knowledge of konkani
- Technical Assistant: Candidates should be HSSC pass or its equivalent from a recognised university or institution. Aspirants should have typing and computer skills
- 42 years
How to Apply for the Goa University Job?
Candidates who are eligible to apply for this job should send the complete application to the Registrar, Goa University.
Important Dates Associated with Goa University Job:
- Last date to apply: May 6, 2016