Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) invited application for recruitment to 48 various posts of Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Junior Physician, Medical Officer and Anaesthetist. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 03 September 2015.
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 48
- Associate Professor in Neurology: 01 Post
- Lecturer in Pediatrics: 01 Post
- Junior Physician: 02 Post
- Medical Officer: 37 Post
- Lecturers: 05 Post
- Anaesthetist: 01 Post
- Lecturer in Psychiatry: 01 Post
- Associate Professor in Neurology: Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,600
- Lecturer in Pediatrics: Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,600
- Junior Physician: Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400
- Medical Officer: Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400
- Lecturers: Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400
- Anaesthetist: Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400
- Lecturer in Psychiatry: Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,600
- Associate Professor in Neurology: Candidate must have Post graduate degree or equivalent in the concerned super-speciality or equivalent
- Lecturer in Pediatrics: Candidate must have Post graduate degree or equivalent in the concerned super-speciality or equivalent
- Junior Physician: Candidate must have Postgraduate degree, failing which post-graduate diploma, in the speciality concerned
- Medical Officer: Candidate must have A recognized Medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Section 18 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 or a degree of Goa Medical School (Medico Cirurgiao)
- Lecturers: Candidate must have Post-Graduate qualification in Dentistry i.e. Master of Dental Surgery in concerned speciality/subject from a recognized institution or equivalent
- Anesthetist: Candidate must have Post Graduation (M.D.) in Anesthesia from a recognized Institution or equivalent.
- Lecturer in Psychiatry: Candidate must have Post Graduate degree qualification in the speciality concerned or equivalent
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application online. More details can be found from the link given below.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 03 September 2015
The Goa Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advises the Government on all matters relating to State Civil Services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution. The requisitions from the Government are received in the form of proposals indicating number of vacancies in a particular post in a department or cadre and the mode of filling up the vacancies. The mode of filling up the posts is either by direct recruitment inviting applications from the open market or by way of promotion from lower grades which are called feeder grades.