Departments of Accounts, Goa has issued a recruitment notification inviting applications from candidates for the Accountant Post.
The applications submitted after the last date or incomplete application will be rejected The applications will have to submit through offline mode. There are a total of 80 vacancies available.
The candidates have to make sure that they meet the required qualification to be eligible to be selected for the vacancy. The job location is notified as Goa.
Important date for Goa Accounts Department Recruitment 2017
- The recruitment notification was released on October 31, 2017
- The last date to submit the applications is November 24, 2017.
Vacancies for Goa Accounts Department Goa Accounts Department Recruitment 2017
- Physically Handicapped (PH): 01 Vacancy
- Other Backward Class (OBC): 21 Vacancies
- Children of Freedom Fighter (FF): 02 Vacancies
- Sportsperson (Sports) : 01 Vacancy
- Ex-serviceman (Ex-SM) : 01 Vacancy
- General (Gen): 43 Vacancies
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 09 Vacancies
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 02 Vacancies
Pay Scale for Goa Accounts Department Recruitment 2017
The pay scale is notified as Rs. 9300 to 34800 and the Grade Pay as Rs. 4200.
Eligibility for Goa Accounts Department Recruitment 2017
- The candidates must have a Bachelors of Commerce from a recognized institution
- The candidates must have the knowledge in Marathi and Konkani language.
- The maximum age limit of the candidate can be 45 years.
- For information related to age relaxation, please check the official notification
Application Fees for Goa Accounts Department Recruitment 2017
The application fees for the recruitment process is Rs.100 as per the notification.
How to Apply Goa Accounts Department Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website - accountsgoa.gov.in
- Click on the ' Recruitment' and then 'Accountant' and then click on 'Direct Recruitment'
- Find the notification.
- Go through the notification to see if you are eligible for the post.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in all your details and paste a recent passport size photograph.
- Attach other necessary documents to the form.
- Send the application form to Directorate of Accounts, Fazenda Building, Panaji-Goa or Joint Directorate of Accounts, South Branch, New Collectorate Building, Margo, Goa.
Also Read: NABCONS Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!