GLA University, Mathura, is all set to organise a national conference on 'Arresting Slowdown in Economy Strategies for Turnaround'. The conference is conducted by the Institute of Business Management, a department of GLA University. The performance of India is not speeding up as compared to other countries and there is a reason why people should be genuinely concerned for the same. All the indices, which looked promising not so long ago, are down and the recent whimsical nature of the rupee has left little to imagination as to where the economy is headed.
It seems that the party is over, yet everything is not lost. If people tread carefully, we might be unscathed to a large extent but it is easier said than done. The recent upheavals in the economy have affected every business
entity albeit to varied extents. The shadow of the sub-prime crisis still looms and the uncertainties related to the recent global developments have not helped the cause of a robust economy.
Call For Papers:
Format of the Paper
- Original papers and case studies on theme/ sub-themes of the conference are invited from academicians/ researchers/ policy makers, corporate executives and businessmen.
- Contributions should be sent in MS Word, Font-Times New Roman, Font Size-12.
- Both soft and hard copies of the paper are to be sent.
- Only accepted papers will be included in the proceedings.
- The research paper should contain title page, abstract and details about the
- author/s along with a recent passport-size coloured photograph (both in soft &
- hard copy).
- Corporate executives, entrepreneurs & professionals: Rs. 3000/-
- Academicians: Rs. 1500/-
- Research scholars: Rs. 750/-
- Students: Rs. 500/
- Last date for registration: 20 February, 2014
- National conference: 22 & 23 February, 2014
For more details, click here