Get ready for NEET 2, candidates can apply online

The Central Board for Secondary Education (CBSE) has opened online applications for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-2 (NEET-2). So the MBBS and BDS aspirants can start filling their applications online from today. As decided earlier, NEET 2 will be conducted on 24 July 2016.

Get ready for NEET 2, candidates can apply online


In accordance with the instructions of the Apex Court, MBBS and BDS aspirants who failed to register or take NEET 1 on 1 May 2016 or the candidates who feel they did not study well during Phase 1 can now apply in NEET 2.

As per DNA report, through this test, the candidates will be able to get admissions to seats available under All India Quota, State Government Quota, Private, Management or NRI Quota in all Private Medical and Dental Institutions or any Private or Deemed varsity.

After the signature of President Pranab Mukherjee on the NEET ordinance on Tuesday, there have been a few changes in the way NEET is going to be implemented - the States can now conduct their own entrance exams or they can join the NEET fleet and fill 85% of medical and dental seats at the the Under Graduate level. Whereas the remaining 15% will be filled through NEET by all India counseling.

Candidates can check out details regarding test, syllabus, eligibility criteria and submission of application on

For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts

Select a Field of Study
Select a Course
Select UPSC Exam
Select IBPS Exam
Select Entrance Exam
Get Instant News Updates
Notification Settings X
Time Settings
Clear Notification X
Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
Settings X