Marvel Structural Consultants, a design and structural consultancy is looking to hire interns for a civil engineering internship. It is a paid internship with a stipend of Rs 30000 per month.
- Be part of project technical discussion
- Work in structural analysis and design of both RCC & Steel buildings
- Work in Mini & Major projects
Number of positions available
What will you get out of the civil engineering internship?
You will be paid for the job as well as receive a certificate of completion.
The candidates will be eligible for acquiring the internship if they:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship.
- can start the internship between 5th Apr'17 and 5th May'17.
- are available for duration of 6 months (preferred, not mandatory).
- have/ are pursuing UG/PG degrees in Engineering (B.Tech/B.E/MCA & Similar).
- are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
Preferably six months
Candidates must be strong in MS-Excel
Last date to apply
19 April 2017
About Marvel Structural Consultants
Marvel Structural Consultants, based out of Chennai is a design and structural consultancy firm started by IIT Madras alumni in 2012. They focus on all structural design solutions and building design services, including concrete and steel detailing services for all types of high rise and low rise residential and commercial buildings. They strive for perfection and provide economic and efficient solutions which are safe and conform to accepted standards.
The team comprises of professional structural engineers and designers, familiar with international steel and concrete design and detailing standards and codes. . They also have the constant support of various experienced professors from IITs and other engineering colleges across India. This gives great diversity to their group involving a smooth blend of experience and fresh perspectives.