GATE (The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) results will be out on March 19. Candidates can visit the official website to view the results.
How to Check the Result?
- Visit the official website
- Click on the link 'GATE 2016 Results'
- Thereafter, enter the necessary details
- On submitting the same, the results will displayed on the screen
- Candidates are advised to take a print-out of the same for future reference.
- The GATE examination consisted of a single paper, which had 65 questions carrying 65 marks in total
- The question paper comprised both multiple choice questions (MCQ) and numerical answer type questions
- Exam Duration: 3 Hours
The Graduate Aptitude of Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India entrance examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of candidate in various UG subjects in engineering / technology / architecture and PG subjects in science. The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) are jointly conducts the GATE every year.
It is the qualifying entrance examination, which is conducted for admission to postgraduate (PG) courses (M.E, M.Tech, Ph.D) in IISc and IITs.