Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Anna University, Chennai offers Two Days Programme on "Training for GATE 2014" for ECE students on 21st and 22nd January 2014.
Final year / Third year ECE students.
About the Course:
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all-India examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in engineering and science. The main aim of this training programme is to enrich the conceptual and application details of all core ECE papers and to prepare the students to be globally competent for employability.
Tentative Topics to be covered:
- Orientation on GATE 2014
- Career Guidance
- Insight in Circuit Theory, Digital Electronics
- Communication Systems, Control Systems
- Special Training in Aptitude
- Mock Test
How to apply:
- Candidates have to register online by paying Rs 100/- per student.
- The payment should be made by DD drwn in favor of "HOD/ECE, University College of Engineering, BIT Campus, Tiruchirappalli", should be payable at Tiruchirappalli.
Last date for registration: 10th January 2014.
Department of Electronics and Communication
Engineering, Anna University, BIT Campus,
Tiruchirappalli - 620024.