Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Engineer, Senior Officer, Senior Superintendent, Senior Accountant, Senior Chemist and Foreman. The candidates eligible for the posts can apply online on or before 17 September 2015.
Details of Post:
- Senior Engineer (Instrumentation): 1 Post
- Senior Officer (BIS): 1 Post
- Senior Officer (Law): 1 Post
- Senior Officer (CC): 1 Post
- Senior Officer (HR): 1 Post
- Senior Superintendent (Hindi): 1 Post
- Senior Accountant: 1 Post
- Senior Superintendent (HR): 1 Post
- Senior Chemist: 1 Post
- Foreman (Mechanical): 2 Posts
- Foreman (Electrical): 1 Post
- Foreman (Instrumentation): 1 Post
1. Senior Engineer: Rs.24900 - 50500/-
2. Senior Officer: Rs.24900 - 50500/-
3. Senior Superintendent: Rs.16300 - 38500/-
4. Senior Accountant: Rs.16300 - 38500/-
5. Senior Chemist: Rs.16300 - 38500/-
6. Foreman: Rs.14500 - 36000/-
- Senior Engineer (Instrumentation): Graduate in Engineering in Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Control or Electronics & Instrumentation or Electrical & Instrumentation or Electronics or Electrical & Electronics.
- Senior Officer (BIS): Graduate in Engineering in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Senior Officer (Law): Graduate in any discipline or LLB.
- Senior Officer (CC): Master Degree/Diploma in Communication or Advertising and Communication Management or Public Relations or Mass Communication or Journalism.
- Senior Officer (HR): MBA or MSW with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/Human Resources Management.
- Senior Superintendent (Hindi): Graduation in Hindi Literature and Degree/Diploma in translation in Hindi to English and vice-versa.
- Senior Accountant: 12th or equivalent with Diploma in Personnel Management or Industrial Relations or M.Com.
- Senior Superintendent (HR): Graduation with Diploma in Personnel Management or Industrial Relations.
- Senior Chemist: MSc in Chemistry.
- Foreman (Mechanical): Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical or Production or Production & Industrial or Manufacturing or Mechanical & Automobile.
- Foreman (Electrical): Diploma in Engineering in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics.
- Foreman (Instrumentation): Diploma in Engineering in Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Control or Electronics & Instrumentation or Electrical & Instrumentation or Electronics or Electrical & Electronics.
Age limit: Below 56 years of age.
How to apply?
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of Gail (www.gailonlin.com) on or before 17 September 2015. After submitted Online Recruitment Applications, the candidates are required to download the same and dispatch it along with latest passport size colour photograph and attested true copies of all the testimonials/documents to the Sr. Manager (HRD), GAIL (India) Limited, GAIL Bhawan, 16, Bhikaiji Cama Place, R K Puram, New Delhi, PIN-110 066 on or before 26 September 2015.
- Opening Date for Online Application Forms: 18 August 2015
- Closing Date for Online Application Forms: 17 September 2015
- Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 26 September 2015
About Gail (India) Limited:
GAIL (India) Limited is the largest state-owned natural gas processing and distribution company in India, It is headquartered in New Delhi. It has following business segments: Natural Gas, Liquid Hydrocarbon, Liquefied petroleum gas Transmission, Petrochemical, City Gas Distribution, Exploration and Production, GAILTEL and Electricity Generation. GAIL has been conferred with the Maharatna status on 1 Feb 2013, by the Government of India. Only six other Public Sector Enterprises (PSEs) enjoy this coveted status amongst all central CPSEs. GAIL has been listed in the 131st position among India's Most Trusted brands according to the Brand Trust Report 2014, a study conducted by Trust Research Advisory.