An amount equivalent to $5,000 (approximately 3 lakhs) will be given throughout the degree programme's academic years. This scholarship amount will be divided equally between semesters.
This scholarship fund is limited, and will be awarded to all applicants who meet the eligibility requirements and according to the award determination process.
In order to be eligible for consideration, those applying for a Global Achievement Scholarship must:
- Be a non-US citizen.
- Complete and submit the Global Achievement application, and an original 500-word essay on "How My Full Sail Education Will Help Me Achieve My Career Dream" prior to the first day of class.
How to apply?
- The Global Achievement Scholarship application must be submitted to the Full Sail Scholarship Committee prior to the desired start date.
- To apply for this scholarship, please contact Admissions Representative at 8002267625.
- Applicants' essays will be evaluated by a scholarship committee on the following criteria: originality, composition, clarity and relevance to the topic.
- Essays judged outstanding will be awarded.
- Recipients will be notified by the Full Sail University Admissions Department prior to beginning their degree programme, provided eligibility requirements above are met.
- Scholarship amount will be disbursed throughout student's academic years, amount to be divided equally between semesters, as applicable.
Click here for further details and to apply for the scholarship