WES Student Advisor is hosting a free graduate admissions webinar titled: "Applying to International Affairs Programmes" on October 16, 2014.
The programme is of interest and value to international prospective students who are looking to study in the United States. This event shall give aspiring students a chance to interact directly with admission experts.
Speakers for the International Affairs Webinar include:
- Nicole Campbell - Director of Graduate Admissions,George Washington University
- Carmen Iezzi Mezzera - Executive Director, Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs
- Laurie Hurley- Director of Admissions and Financial Aid, Tufts University
- Rae Ann Bories-Easley - Director of Office of Career and Professional Development; University of Denver
The topics of discussion in the webinar:
- Advantages to pursuing an international affairs degree in the U.S.
- Application requirements and admissions process
- Tips for building a strong and unique application
- Financial aid Job prospects and career pathways
To register, click here.
About WES Student Advisor:
WES Student Advisor is an initiative of World Education Services (WES), a non-profit with 40 years' experience in international education and offices in New York and Toronto. As a part of its non-profit mission, WES Student Advisor provides prospective international student's access to free GPA and degree calculators, webinars by university admissions experts, tips on application procedure from international students who have been through the process, checklists and articles on admission trends by university admissions experts.