People regularly have to deal with situations in business where they have to make some decisions after analysing some data. In such cases, they often build a spreadsheet model of their problems. Financial Modeling using spreadsheets like MS Excel are used in many fields like financial analysis, risk analysis, valuations, investment management, credit analysis, scenario analysis, budgeting, sales forecast, financial projections, project evaluation, etc. Along with the use of Excel as a tool for modeling, basics skills in recording, writing and using Macros in Excel is also required.
This course is designed for professionals who are interested in learning financial modeling using MS Excel and basic VBA macro writing skills and their applications to finance and investing. The course starts with learning how to use advanced tools of Excel, then goes on to learn to model various kinds financial situations and ends with learning how to do Monte Carlo Simulations in Excel.
This course will be completed in 3 day. However, candidates can also opt for online learning for this course by visiting the official website of the provider. To apply online click here.
What the candidate will learn?
- How to design a model to suit your purpose
- Valuation modeling using conventional and new approaches
- Accurate forecasts, corporate cash flows for project finance deals and structures
- How to identify and control key sensitivities through advanced spreadsheet simulation
- How to build risk into candidate's model to enhance the decision making process
- How to design a model to maximize flexibility and reliability
- Practical tips for checking and debugging the model
- To benefit fully from the Financial Modeling course candidate needs to be familiar with various Excel tools and features that are frequently encountered in financial models. This optional workshop will prepare the way for the subsequent course by illustrating and giving participants many practical items, including those listed below.
- Accounting Boot Camp, Modeling Architecture, Sample Detailed Case, Time Line Modeling, Revenue & Capex, Depreciation, Financial Structure, Debt Schedule, Costs Drivers, Dividend & Tax, Integrating the Financials, Valuation, Ratio Analysis, Extra Excel Applications, Circularity Switch & Iteration, Simple Macros, Bond Valuation.
Registration & Pricing Details:
- Workshop fee: INR 15999
- Early bird fee: INR 13999
Early bird date:
- Delhi NCR: 21st March, 2014
- Chennai: 09th April,14
- Mumbai: 23rd April,14
Special concession: 10% off on Standard fee (only For Bangalore, Hyderabad & Pune)
Workshop starts on:
- Bangalore: 21-23 March, 2014
- Hyderabad: 21-23 March, 2014
- Pune: 21-23 March, 2014
- Delhi NCR: 4th-6th April, 2014
- Chennai:9th-11th April, 2014
- Mumbai: 23rd-25th May, 2014