The final merit list for the undergraduate technical courses in engineering and technology has been released by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. The final merit list status for admissions to first UG courses for the academic session 2016-17 has been released on the official website of DTE Maharashtra.
Candidates can access the merit list on the website by following the below listed steps.
How to check DTE Maharashtra UG courses merit list?
- Candidates have to log on to the official website of DTE Maharashtra
- Click on the live link for First Year Degree in Engineering and technology Admissions Portal
- Now click on the link which says, Provisional Allotment Status of CAP Round-I for Admission to First Year of Under Graduate Technical Courses in Engineering and Technology for the Academic Year 2016-17
- Candidates will now have to enter their application number and date of birth to access the allotment status.
- On successful submission of the above details, your allotment status will be displayed on the screen.