The Federal Bank has declared the result of Clerk and Officer Scale I. Candidates can view their result from the official website.
- Name of the post: Clerk, Officer Scale I
- Date of Examination: 24-26 September, 2017
- For Officers (Scale I) post: The candidates must have completed Graduation in any discipline with 60% marks from a recognized university. The candidate must possess 60% marks also in SSC examination.
- For Clerk post: The candidates must possess Graduation with 60% marks from a recognized university.
- Officers Scale I: Maximum 26 years
- Clerk: Maximum 24 years
How to check the Federal Bank Clerk and Officer post result?
- Candidates who have attended the online examination and are looking for the result, must open the official website of Federal Bank.
- Candidates have to choose the Career section for further procedure towards the opening of the result.
- In this section, the candidates will get separate link for checking the Online Aptitude / Psychometric Assessment Result of the Clerk and Officers Recruitment 2017.
- After clicking on the suitable link, candidates will be able to view the list of the qualified candidates in PDF format.
- Candidates may save the PDF file for further references.
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts