The Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released an official notification inviting applications for the recruitment to the posts of Assistant General Manager and Medical Officer. The willing and interested candidates can apply online through the official website fci.gov.in from 01 March 2021 onwards. The last date for FCI Recruitment 2021 Registration process is 31 March 2021.
FCI Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
There are a total of 89 vacancies released under various departments of the Food Corporation of India (FCI).
|Assistant General Manager (General Administration)||30|
|Assistant General Manager (Technical)||27|
|Assistant General Manager (Accounts)||22|
|Assistant General Manager (Law)||08|
FCI Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
• Assistant General Manager (General Administration) - Post Graduate Degree, ACA/AICWA/ACS, or Bachelor Degree in Law with at least 55 percent marks in respective discipline.
• Assistant General Manager (Technical) - B. Sc. in Agriculture, or BE/B. Tech. in Food Science/ Food Technology/ Food Processing/ Agriculture Engineering/ Bio-Technology/ Bio-Chemical/ Agricultural Bio-Technology with at least 55 percent of marks.
• Assistant General Manager (Accounts) - Associate membership of Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountants or Company Secretaries.
• Assistant General Manager (Law) - Full-time degree in Law.
• Medical Officer - MBBS Graduate
Age Limit: The candidate should be between the age group of 28 years to 35 years. The candidate must check the notification PDF at the end of this article to know the post-wise age criteria.
|Name Of The Posts||Assistant General Manager and Medical Officer|
|Organisation||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate, Other Qualifications|
|Experience||Refer to the official notification|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary Scale||Rs.50,000 to Rs.1,80,000|
|Application Start Date||March 1, 2021|
|Application End Date||March 31, 2021|
FCI Recruitment 2021: Selection Process And Pay Scale
The candidates will be selected for Assistant General Manager and Medical Officer Post through FCI Recruitment 2021 on the basis of an Online Test followed by an Interview and Document Verification.
The selected candidates for the Assistant General Manager post will get a remuneration of Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 1,80,000 and the salary for Medical Officer Post will be between Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,60,000.
FCI Recruitment 2021: How To Apply
The interested candidates can apply online through fci.gov.in and select the 'Apply Online option'. The candidates will have to register themselves and fill in all the required details and submit the application form by paying Rs. 1000 as application fee to complete the application process. The candidates are eligible to apply online from 01 March 2021 onwards till 31 March 2021.
Download the FCI Recruitment 2021 notification PDF for Assistant General Manager and Medical Officer Post here