The exam dates for XLRI Research Aptitude Test (XL-RAPT 2016) has been announced by Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur. The XL-RAPT 2016 examination will be held on January 2, 2016.XL-RAPT is conducted for admission into Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) offered in the following specialisations for the academic session 2016.
Economics, Finance, Information Systems, Marketing, Production Operations & Decision Sciences, Organizational Behaviour, Personnel Management & Industrial Relations, Human Resource Management and Strategic Management.
- Candidates must have a postgraduation from a recognised university with 55% marks and a bachelor's degree or equivalent with minimum 60% marks obtained after a minimum of 3 years of education after completing higher secondary education (10+2) or equivalent
- Candidates must have a professional qualification like CA, ICWA or CS with at least 55% marks
- Candidates must have a BE/B.Tech degree or its equivalent with at least 60% marks (50%for SC/ST candidates) and 2 years of relevant work experience
- Application procedure for XL-RAPT 2016
- Candidates can apply online
- Last date for applying: November 30, 2015
- Date of XL-RAPT 2016: January 2, 2016