XAT 2023: Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur will close the online XAT registration window tomorrow, November 30, 2022. Candidates who are interested can apply for the XLRI MBA entrance examination by visiting the official website of XAT 2023 at xatonline.in.
Candidates should note that the online application for XAT 2023 started on August 10. The Xavier Aptitude Test is going to be conducted on January 8, 2023.
Candidates should note that the XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) registration fee is Rs.2000, and candidates can pay the registration fee online through a credit card, debit card, or net banking before the deadline. Candidates should note that the XAT admit card will be available on December 20, 2022.
XAT 2023: Schedule
- Deadline to apply - November 30, 2022
- Release date of the XAT admit Card - December 20, 2022
- Exam date for XAT 2022 - January 8, 2023
How to fill out the XAT 2023 application form
- Go to the official website of XAT 2023 at xatonline.in.
- Then, click on the link that reads "Register 2023" and then enter the name, email address, mobile number, select the state, choose a password, and then submit your login credentials.
- Now, click on the "Go to application form" tab and then fill in all the required details
- Enter all your educational details that are required
- Now, pay the XAT 2023 application fee
- Take a printout of the XAT 2023 application fee.
This year, the XAT 2023 examination will be held in 74 cities across states for admission to postgraduate admission programs. As per the XAT 2023 examination, the test includes four sections: -making, verbal and logical ability, quantitative ability, data interpretation, and general knowledge. The duration of the test will be 190 minutes, and it will have 100 MCQs. Candidates should note that the seats of the XLRI Jameshpur has been increased from 180 to aroound 240 candidates.