Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore has announced exam dates for VIT Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE 2016), VITEEE 2016 is a computer based test and will be conducted in April 2016. VITEEE 2016 will be held from April 6, 2016 to April 17, 2016. VITEEE 2016 is conducted for admission to B.Tech progamme for the academic session 2016.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1994 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2016.
- Candidates should have an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/intermediate).
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the SC/ST & North Eastern State.
- Candidates who have studied in regular, full time and formal education are alone eligible to apply.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply both online and offline from November 27, 2015.
- Online application: Candidates can apply online with softcopy (scanned copy) of recently taken passport size colour photograph with 50kb - 100kb (dimensions - 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) / Softcopy (scanned copy) of signature of the candidate with 20kb - 50kb (dimensions - 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm ) in JPG / JPEG format.
- Mode of Payment - Internet banking facility through net banking/ debit card/ credit card/ and demand draft mode.
- Offline application: Applications will be available in selected Head Post Offices.
|Issue of application forms begins form||November 27, 2015|
|Last of issue/receipt of application forms||February 29, 2016|
|Date of VITEEE 2016||April 6, 2016 to April 17, 2016|
|Results of VITEEE 2016||April 29, 2016|