Uttarakhand Pre-Medical Test (UPMT) for the year 2014 is scheduled to be held on 18th May.
UPMT 2014 entrance test is conducted for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in Government colleges in Uttarakhand, for the academic year 2014-15.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination in science discipline with 50% of marks from any of the recognised board of examinations.
- Candidate must be 17 years of age as on 31st December 2014.
UPMT 2014 entrance exam will have a question paper consisting of multiple choice questions. The question paper of UPMT 2014 shall have the questions based on Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects studied at HSC/10+2. The duration of UPMT 2014 entrance exam is 3 hours.
How to apply:
- The application form can be obtained from the Uttarakhand post offices on payment of Rs 1,700/- (Rs 1,200/- for SC/ST) in cash.
- The prospectus and application form can also be obtained by sending request letter and cost of UPMT application form 2014. The cost of UPMT 2014 application form via post is Rs. 1,740/- for general/OBC category and Rs. 1,240/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Last date for sale of application form is 17th April 2014.
- Last date for receipt of application form is 21st April 2014.
- UPMT 2014 entrance test would be held on 18th May 2014.
Uttarakhand Government Medical College,
Rampur Road, Haldwani (Nainital - 263129),
Tel: 05944 - 235029.