Uttarakhand Open University, invites applications for admission to Master of Education (M.Ed) course, commencing in 2014.
M.Ed course admission will be based on the results of the entrance test conducted by the university.
- Candidates should have passed B.Ed course with 55% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
- Candidates must have two years of teaching experience.
- In admissions the reservation policy would be followed as per the State Government.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Uttarakhand Open University.
- Application form, filled in, should be attached with a Bank Challan (State Bank of India or Bank of Baroda) of Rs.500/-(Five hundred rupees) / Schedule cast and Schedule Tribes Rs. 300/- (Three hundred Rupees).
- Candidates have to attach the self-attested copies of the marks sheets with regard to the above mentioned examinations with the application form.
- Send application form for entrance examination by Registered / Speed Post to The Registrar, Uttarakhand Open University, Haldwani, District- Nainital, PIN-263139, and Uttarakhand) at Haldwani.
- Last date for submission of application form is 10th March 2014.
- Entrance exam will be held from 20th to 25th April 2014.
- Declaration of results would be on 25th May 2014.
Uttarakhand Open University,
Behind Transport Nagar,
Teenpani Bypass Road,
Haldwani (Nainital) - 263139,