Association of Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Uttar Pradesh is conducting the UP combined Admission Test (UPCAT) for admission to BDS course in private dental colleges.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years as on 31st December 2014.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 board examination in science discipline with 50% of marks from any of the recognised board of examination.
Entrance exam pattern:
The entrance examination will comprise of an objective type examination of 180 minutes duration containing 200 questions of 200 marks. There will be 50 questions each for Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany. The syllabus for entrance examination will be as per the 10+2 examination (ICSE / CBSE / U.P. Board or equivalent). The question paper will be given in English only. The candidate is required to answer 200 MCQs in 3 hours. Each question shall carry equal marks.
- By cash: Rs 1,000/-.
- By dd: Rs 1,050/-.
How to apply:
- Application can be downloaded from the official website of Association of Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
- Application form can also be obtained from the office on cash payment or by dd in favor of "Association of Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Uttar Pradesh" payable at Bareilly.
- Last date for receiving completed application form is 20th May 2014.
- UPCAT Dental 2014 test will be held on 01st June 2014.
The Co-ordinator of UPCAT-DENTAL,
Association of Private Medical & Dental Colleges of Uttar Pradesh,
Keshlata Hospital, Delapeer, Bareilly 243122 (UP) .
Ph: 0581 - 2303344.