For course details and number of vacancies check below.
1. Indian Military Academy: 250 Dehradun 136th Course commencing in January 2014. and 32 vacancies reserved for NCC 'C' Certificate (Army Wing) holders.
2. Indian Naval Academy: 40 Ezhimala- Course commencing in January 2014 Executive (Hydro/General Service) including 6 vacancies reserved for NCC 'C' Certificate holders (Naval Wing).
3. Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32 (Pre Flying) Training course commencing in January 2014 i.e. 195th F(P) Course.
4. Officers Training Academy: 175 Chennai, 99th SSC Course (For Men) commencing in April 2014.
5. Officers Training Academy: 12 Chennai 13th SSC Women (Non Technical) Course commencing in April 2014.
Nationality : Candidates must be any one among the following,
a. A Citizen of India OR
b. A subject of Bhutan OR
c. A Subject of Nepal OR
d. A Tibetan refugee who came over to the intention of permanently settling in India OR
e. person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
How To Apply:
- Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the pre scribed eligibility conditions.
- Candidates are required to apply online only, by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in .
1. Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents will be taken up only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality test.
2. Eligible candidates shall be issued an e-admission certificate three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-admission certificate will be made available in the UPSC website.
3. Penalty for wrong answers: There will be penalty/ negative marking for wrong answers marked by the candidate in the Objective type questions. And for both writing and marking answers in the OMR sheet, make use of Black ball pen obly. Other colors are denied.
4. Read the special instruction before you start writing.
5. In case of any candidate appearing at a Centre/Paper other than the one indicated by the Commission in his/her Admission Certificate, the papers of such candidates will not be valued and his/her candidature will be liable to cancellation.
Guidance Number: 011-23385271/ 011-23381125/ 01123098543 (available on working days only) and timings is between 10:00 Hrs to 17:020 Hrs.
- Last date for submission of applications online is 10th December, 2012, till 11:59PM after which the link will be disabled.
- Exam Held On : 17th February 2013