Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), New Delhi is conducting the Combined Medical Services Examination 2014 for the purpose of filling vacancies in the ministries / departments concerned.
The following services / posts which are available:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordinance Factories Health Service
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service
- General Duty Medical Office, GR-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation.
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council.
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal, Bhutan or Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the Jan 01, 1962.
- A candidate must have passed the written and practical part of the final MBBS examination.
Scheme of the examination:
- Part 1: Written Examination-(500 marks)-The candidates will take the written examination in two papers, each paper carrying a maximum of 250 marks. Each paper will be of two hours duration.
- Part 2: Personality Test carrying 100 marks of such of the candidates who qualify on the results of the written examination.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to fill the application form online.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- The printout of the completed application form must reach the Under Secretary (CMS), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi - 110069.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as "Application for Combines Medical Services' Examination 2014.
Last date to fill the online application form is Aug 8.